Photo Printing

Cimon8000

i always print my bus photos out in 4X6 format with Blacks for years, which i am very impressed with the auto enhancement function when i upload my shots and turns out great even thought i took shitty shots sometimes. But since Blacks has gone out of business since August, i won't be able to do that anymore, just wondering if there are any similar service at reasonable price i can get in Canada for it? I know Walmart, Costco do photo printing but do they offer that auto enhancement function when uploading pictures? any others that can be recommended? Thank you :)

i always print my bus photos out in 4X6 format with Blacks for years, which i am very impressed with the auto enhancement function when i upload my shots and turns out great even thought i took shitty shots sometimes. But since Blacks has gone out of business since August, i won't be able to do that anymore, just wondering if there are any similar service at reasonable price i can get in Canada for it? I know Walmart, Costco do photo printing but do they offer that auto enhancement function when uploading pictures? any others that can be recommended? Thank you :)

Blacks have kept their online service open: www.blacks.ca

Your photos can be submitted on line and then it is couriered to your address. If you print more than 100, it is 19 cents per print and delivery is free. I used it last week and the quality is as excellent as ever and the package arrived in a couple of days.

Your photos can be submitted on line and then it is couriered to your address. If you print more than 100, it is 19 cents per print and delivery is free. I used it last week and the quality is as excellent as ever and the package arrived in a couple of days.

+1 for Blacks' website. Use them all the time, although I never used the auto enhancement feature. When shooting film, I just bring the film to Downtown Camera in Toronto and let them do the processing and printing. They both do an excellent job.

o never know about that, anyway i just tried their website, but seems the auto enhancement function is gone already..........too bad~~ but thanks again,

any people tried Walmart, or Costco before? How's their prints turned out?

I did go to Walmart but they changed the quality of their paper so I have been looking at going to Ponds to get mine done.

so their quality goes down? seems Walmart is the only one that offers online auto editing(enhancement) function when submitting photos right now, i really wonder how's the shots turned out after edit, anyway i will give it a try for 10 cents a print, which is way cheaper than Blacks

so their quality goes down? seems Walmart is the only one that offers online auto editing(enhancement) function when submitting photos right now, i really wonder how's the shots turned out after edit, anyway i will give it a try for 10 cents a print, which is way cheaper than Blacks

I use to get the Matte prints done and now that they went with Satan prints and gotten rid of the Matte option. I have been looking

o never know about that, anyway i just tried their website, but seems the auto enhancement function is gone already..........too bad~~ but thanks again,

any people tried Walmart, or Costco before? How's their prints turned out?

Costco does an excellent job and is very cheap (ofc you have to pay 50 bucks for the membership, probably not worth it if you're just getting photos printed). They still give you "real" photographic prints on Fujicolor Crystal Archive paper which is nice seeing how more and more places are doing inkjet or dyesub.