The Random Thoughts Thread

buswizard

im amazed how cheap SD cards have gotten in the past few years, i remember when 2gb cost over 40 dollars. three years ago i paid 30 something on a 2gb card and that was a cheap generic brand from tigerdirect, now they are under 20 dollars! even further first SD card i ever bought was 128mb card from radio shack for 30ish dollars!

I saw a Sandisk 2GB card for $59.99 at Rite Aid...Today

look the other way, it ain't worth it... i saw a 4 gig for 10 bucks at the staples downtown... so i know it can be cheaper....

Orange

TEN BUCKS!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!!?!?

WHAT STAPLES WAS THAT?? It must've been on some super sale!! the cheapest was a $9 for a 2GB. 4GB was NEVER less than $15

I've noticed that people have been posting "+1" quite a bit lately. I wonder what's the cause for that...

It means they agree strongly, and throw their support behind the post as a "+1".

TEN BUCKS!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!!?!?

WHAT STAPLES WAS THAT?? It must've been on some super sale!! the cheapest was a $9 for a 2GB. 4GB was NEVER less than $15

You gotta wait for the deals, blowout sales and clearance events the big boxes sometimes have. I saved $100 on a camera by price matching it first to get $50 off, then after I bought it I pricematched again and got $40 back plus a free accessory kit (since some big box was having a special package offer, I upgraded my camera to the package).

I believe their DSLRs take SD as well.

The A100 might actually be the first Sony not to take a memory stick of some sort... at least as built. It only has a CF slot, but Sony did include a CF to memory stick adapter. Not sure if that was included with future DSLRs like the A200 and up. My A350 didn't come with one.

My A550 has both an SD slot and Memory Stick Pro Duo slot. Since I've always had Sony cameras, I have MSPDs so I use them.

My old DSC-V3, which was released in December 2004, had a CF slot in addition to the Memory Stick Pro slot (NOT Duo, which was just gaining prevalence at that point).

I wonder what it feels like to be a cow....

If you were a cow in Lethbridge when the wind stops blowing you would fall over. :)

So if you audition to sing in the States, it's called American Idol.

If you audition to sing in Canada it's called Canadian Idol.

If you audition to drive bus, is it called Fast Idle?

If you were a cow in Lethbridge when the wind stops blowing you would fall over. :)

So if you audition to sing in the States, it's called American Idol.

If you audition to sing in Canada it's called Canadian Idol.

If you audition to drive bus, is it called Fast Idle?

High idle here! :P