Transport Trucks

BCT-3122-D800-10240

Here is an image of a Safeway Transport Truck that I took with what looks to be two 53 foot trailers running on Highway #1. Not sure where the photo was taken, but I believe it was in Saskatchewan opr possibly even Manitoba. How long do they run the trucks in your area?

270409_7293safeway.jpg

Edited by MBTA9244-9640b

Here is an image of a Safeway Transport Truck that I took with what looks to be two 53 foot trailers running on Highway #1. Not sure where the photo was taken, but I believe it was in Saskatchewan opr possibly even Manitoba. How long do they run the trucks in your area?

Judging by the 'toba plate and what I usually see around here you took that somewhere in Manitoba.

Those things have been legalized in Quebec for some time now, but they just legalized them in Ontario to be in harmony with Quebec (So they don't have to change just before the border) and also because of the fuel/economic benefits.

However in Quebec these things are limited to the Autoroutes, and they may travel a short distance away from the autoroute to get to where they are going.

• 4 weeks later...
Wow a thread about trucks. I guess all those years I spent driving them will actually come in useful now, what with all the useless info in my head. Have a few good stories too.

I am up for the stories if you would like to? Especially it will help keep your mind busy from thinking about your situation that you are currently going through. Very sorry to hear about that.

• 2 months later...