Photo

Paperbus Thread

• Please log in to reply
6103 replies to this topic

#5081 MegaMoonLiner

• Sailor Moon Fan | SKYLINER rules them all!!

• 2,575 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

These are two good looking buses, from the 2010 Skyliner series I uploaded here, a couple days ago.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted Image
-- 月光は、目を引くバスの形を取って、それはあなたの夢にあなたを運ぶでしょう。 --

== NEOPLAN JAPAN MANIAC SINCE 2009! ==
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Papercraft projects on the way (general items/replicas):

FOR THE TIME BEING, NO MORE UPDATES WILL BE GIVEN UNTIL OTHERWISE NOTICED, DUE TO PERSONAL AFFAIRS.

FOR THOSE WHO EXPECTED ANY OF THE PROJECTS LISTED HEREBY, PM ME LETTING ME KNOW WHICH ONES YOU WISH TO BE UPDATED ABOUT VIA PM.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

#5082 Ramirez

• I like trains.

• CPTDB Wiki Editor
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:13 PM

Torrance Transit Gillig Phantom #442. Torrance have at least 3 diffrent versions of the Phantoms, I'll post the other two later, along, with others...

Attached Files

JUVENTUS FOOTBALL CLUB
30X Serie A Champions, 9X Coppa Italia Champions, 4X Suppercoppa Italiana Champions, 1X Serie B Champions, 2X UEFA Champions League Winners, 1X UEFA Cup Winners' Cup Champions, 3X UEFA Cup/Europa League Champions, 1X UEFA Intertoto Cup Winners, 2X UEFA Super Cup Winners, 2X Intercontinental Cup/FIFA Club World Cup Winners

Posted Image

#5083 ilikebuses

• Viva Purple 5215

• CPTDB Wiki Editor
  • 824 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:00 AM

Listed.

What does the list contain?
Posted ImageCredits to Chris Chau for the GIF.

Posted Image

Flickr Page
http://www.flickr.co...s/57885127@N03/

Youtube Chanel
http://www.youtube.c...ketransitbuses/

#5084 Ramirez

• I like trains.

• CPTDB Wiki Editor
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:29 AM

2 more different Torrance Transit Phantoms :) Can anyone spot the difference between these two and the one I posted earlier?
Plus a LACMTA Yellow Jacket Orion 06.501

Attached Files

JUVENTUS FOOTBALL CLUB
30X Serie A Champions, 9X Coppa Italia Champions, 4X Suppercoppa Italiana Champions, 1X Serie B Champions, 2X UEFA Champions League Winners, 1X UEFA Cup Winners' Cup Champions, 3X UEFA Cup/Europa League Champions, 1X UEFA Intertoto Cup Winners, 2X UEFA Super Cup Winners, 2X Intercontinental Cup/FIFA Club World Cup Winners

Posted Image

#5085 TransitFan93

• CPTDB Wiki Editor
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:41 AM

Sorry for being away for so long. I have been so busy with school that I have had little time to work on current bus projects. Now that the school year's almost over, I have had more time to devote to paper buses.

Here's two Pueblo Transit Optima Opuses and a revised version of an LACMTA Orion VI. Enjoy!

Attached Files

#5086 Ramirez

• I like trains.

• CPTDB Wiki Editor
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

Sorry for being away for so long. I have been so busy with school that I have had little time to work on current bus projects. Now that the school year's almost over, I have had more time to devote to paper buses.

Here's two Pueblo Transit Optima Opuses and a revised version of an LACMTA Orion VI. Enjoy!

Did you noticed that we did the Orion 6 for the same agency? :P I was wondering if you could fix mines up to have the same specs as yours, if its not that much trouble? Add your credits if you fix it up.
JUVENTUS FOOTBALL CLUB

Posted Image

#5087 MegaMoonLiner

• 2,575 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:45 PM

What does the list contain?

The list still contains MTA, Edmonton Transit, TheBus and Translink.

But don't expect them to come that quicky, as I have 16 paper models to assemble in three weeks and still having just a little bit of time for them.

Thankfully, two are now assembled.

As they are for Beulas Suisse, they must be sold at around 400$ at once; if they ever want to buy me any project, they must pay me some 180$ for each.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

FOR THE TIME BEING, NO MORE UPDATES WILL BE GIVEN UNTIL OTHERWISE NOTICED, DUE TO PERSONAL AFFAIRS.

FOR THOSE WHO EXPECTED ANY OF THE PROJECTS LISTED HEREBY, PM ME LETTING ME KNOW WHICH ONES YOU WISH TO BE UPDATED ABOUT VIA PM.

#5088 bowzer2650

• 15 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:11 PM

does anyone have a translink orion vii demonstrator?

#5089 LBT2239

• 244 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:29 PM

Hey you guys I want you check out these rims I sorta created after finding a good photo.They are the actually MAN Axles.Tell me what you guys think!Im going to use these rims on all my new flyer models!

Also here is a Montebello GE40LFR With the upgrades!

Give me feedback!

Attached Files

#5090 LBT2239

• 244 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:48 AM

A LACMTA D40LF in the Metro Bus Scheme

Attached Files

#5091 Ramirez

• I like trains.

• CPTDB Wiki Editor
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:25 AM

Southern California is my specialty :)
Here is a very rare one, an Orion 06.501 Hybrid in Torrance Transit Livery. Not my best creation but at least it was better than the real thing, I believe they didn't even last a month? There were two, One caught on fire, the other was sold back to Orion, who is also gone :(

Hey you guys I want you check out these rims I sorta created after finding a good photo.They are the actually MAN Axles.Tell me what you guys think!Im going to use these rims on all my new flyer models!

Also here is a Montebello GE40LFR With the upgrades!

Give me feedback!

They actually look good, it helps that they are in high quality, very nice innovation! Oh and thanks for adding them on the LACMTA D40LF :)

Attached Files

JUVENTUS FOOTBALL CLUB

Posted Image

#5092 TransitFan93

• CPTDB Wiki Editor
  • 122 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:10 AM

Did you noticed that we did the Orion 6 for the same agency? :P I was wondering if you could fix mines up to have the same specs as yours, if its not that much trouble? Add your credits if you fix it up.

Sure, no problem. :)

#5093 Ramirez

• I like trains.

• CPTDB Wiki Editor
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:49 AM

Not the best fantasy bus,

A Gillig Phantom in the Amtrak Coach Service...

Attached Files

JUVENTUS FOOTBALL CLUB

Posted Image

#5094 MegaMoonLiner

• 2,575 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:28 AM

Not the best fantasy bus, A Gillig Phantom in the Amtrak Coach Service...

Don't say that! :P

Your model looks great!

But by talking about Amtrak buses, I would like you to make this Superliner livery - http://www.trainweb....RR/amtrak02.jpg - onto this model:

Posted Image

In exchange, I share my all new paper model - the 1922 IJN light carrier Hōshō in her first overhaul in 1924 - with you, and taking the advantage to pass it for all!

Posted Image

Here are the instructions!

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#5095 LBT2239

• 244 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:36 PM

Hey you guys this weekend Im going full Gillig.Ive found roof shots of the CNG Gillig and I will be working on it..if you would like to help out then please contact me for any info.But I will hopefully be done with it in about a week so wish me luck!

#5096 Ramirez

• I like trains.

• CPTDB Wiki Editor
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:52 PM

Don't say that! :P

Your model looks great!

But by talking about Amtrak buses, I would like you to make this Superliner livery -

Haha, thanks :).
Superliner, eh? Okay then
I was wondering if I could also do a Amtrak California Thruway Version on the Coach?

Hey you guys this weekend Im going full Gillig.Ive found roof shots of the CNG Gillig and I will be working on it..if you would like to help out then please contact me for any info.But I will hopefully be done with it in about a week so wish me luck!

I'm sure it will look great, I can't wait to ride them when they finally enter service :)
JUVENTUS FOOTBALL CLUB

Posted Image

#5097 MegaMoonLiner

• 2,575 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:07 AM

Haha, thanks :). Superliner, eh? Okay then I was wondering if I could also do a Amtrak California Thruway Version on the Coach?

You are most welcome, if you want to do that!

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#5098 Chris W

• CPTDB Wiki Editor
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:15 PM

I know I'm probably going to be burned for this next request...But can I get a Designline Olymbus, in STL and STM spec, along with a blank one?
http://www.flickr.co...39982@N02/sets/
Chris's Flickr Site. For all your photo needs.

#5099 MegaMoonLiner

• 2,575 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:11 PM

I know I'm probably going to be burned for this next request...But can I get a Designline Olymbus, in STL and STM spec, along with a blank one?

...I KNEW the Hinomaru in Japan would have the Olymbus!...

But sorry, I can't make it now - I even demanded someone to paint one of my papercraft...

By the way, Ramirez-san, did you finished that Superliner?? :D

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#5100 Ramirez

• I like trains.

• CPTDB Wiki Editor
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:58 PM

By the way, Ramirez-san, did you finished that Superliner?? :D

Yes, yes I did! I apologize if it isn't what you expected...
Amtrak California & more Gillig Phantoms coming soon!
I'm behind on those...

Anyone have a BLANK Neoplan AN440/3 lying around?

Attached Files

JUVENTUS FOOTBALL CLUB

Posted Image

3 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users