Manitoba Transit - Manitoba, and Beyond

BusRider

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Because I don't get out of Manitoba alot the name of the website will be changed from "THE CHANGE BOX" to "Manitoba Transit Gallery"! On January 1st please change you links to: LINK COMING SOON

Thank You (The MTG)

Link Update is on hold until further notice for main page. The following pages have changed:

US Pictures = Other Areas

Canadian Pictures = Manitoba Pictures

Thank-You for your cooperation.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Bus #15 MAYbe retired as it has been sitting in the yard in the same spot for weeks. I'll try to get more information.

-MTG

Never mind. 15 is waiting to go to the New Flyer plant in Winnipeg for refurbishment. Also there is a mystery Classic sitting behind the garage. Rumour has it that it's 44.

BTandOther_033.JPG

Winter_Festival_031.JPG

Edited by BusRider

• 3 weeks later...
Never mind. 15 is waiting to go to the New Flyer plant in Winnipeg for refurbishment. Also there is a mystery Classic sitting behind the garage. Rumour has it that it's 44.

Never Never Mind. 15 is wait for parts and The classic behind the garage was 16 and a new photos was added. Bus number 35 (RETIRED before it's time I think).

Buses_35_027.JPG

Buses_35_031.JPG

04_29_09_1659.jpg

UPDATE!

Donate photos!

If you wish to donate your photos to the change box please comment on the home page of MTG and post a like to your picture. The picture will be posted with credit to the Donner!

I know, it's been a while but do you still need photos for your website from other province of Canada? I can give you 3 of my best shots.

Alexander Ly :P

• 1 month later...