Antelope Valley Transit Authority
Antelope Valley Transit Authority is the transit agency serving the cities of Palmdale and Lancaster, California and their suburbs.
The Cities of Palmdale and Lancaster and the County of Los Angeles joined together in 1992 to create the Antelope Valley Transit Authority to meet the growing need for public transportation in the Antelope Valley. AVTA began local transit service on July 1, 1992 with three types of services: Transit, Commuter and Dial-A-Ride. A fourth service, Access Services, was created in 1996 to provide the disabled with a local complementary paratransit service in line with the Americans with Disabilities Act. In 1998 the Tuesday Medical Shuttle was created, which offered rides to nine major medical facilities in the Los Angeles basin and San Fernando Valley. 
- 785 - Los Angeles: From Lancaster City Park and the Palmdale Transportation Center to Downtown Los Angeles.
- 786 - West Los Angeles: From Lancaster City Park and the Palmdale Transportation Center to West Los Angeles.
- 787 - San Fernando Valley: From Lancaster City Park and the Palmdale Transportation Center to the San Fernando Valley.
- Palmdale Flyer: From the Van Nuys Flyaway in Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley, as well as the Via Princessa Metrolink Station in the nearby city of Santa Clarita to Palmdale Regional Airport.
- 1 - Lancaster/Palmdale: Begins in East Palmdale and ends in Central Lancaster.
- 2 - Palmdale Blvd.: Begins at the Antelope Valley Mall and ends in East Palmdale.
- 3 - Avenue R: Begins at the Antelope Valley Mall and ends in East Palmdale.
- 4 - East Avenue K: Begins at Lancaster City Park and ends at the Lancaster Metrolink Station.
- 5 - Avenue L: Begins in Quartz Hill and ends at Lancaster City Park.
- 6 - Littlerock: Begins in East Palmdale and ends in Sun Village.
- 7 - Quartz Hill: Begins in Downtown Palmdale and ends in Central Lancaster.
- 9 - Eastside Palmdale: Begins in Downtown LA and ends in East Hollywood.
- 11 - Avenue I/15th Street West: Begins at Lancaster City Park and ends in East Lancaster.
- 12 - Avenue J: Begins at Lancaster City Park and ends in East Lancaster.
- Lake LA Express: Begins in Downtown Palmdale and ends at Lancaster City Park via Lake Los Angeles.
- 97: Highland High School to the Palmdale Transportation Center.
- 98: Littlerock High School to Lake Los Angeles.
- Address: 42210 6th Street West, Lancaster, CA 93534
- Phone: 661-945-9445
Lancaster City Park (LCP)
- Address: 43011 10th Street West, Lancaster, CA (10th Street West at Avenue K-8)
Palmdale Transportation Center (PTC)
- Address: 39000 Clock Tower Plaza Dr., Palmdale, CA (6th Street East and Technology Drive)
|Fleet number range||Thumbnail||Year||Manufacturer||Model||Engine||Transmission||Serial/VIN||Notes|
|301-311||1992||Gillig||Phantom (40102TB)||Cummins ISL||Allison HT-748||See series page||Originally had Detroit Diesel 6V92TA engines.|
|315-330||2001||Gillig||Low Floor||See series page|
|L700-L710||1992||Neoplan USA||AN340/3||Detroit Diesel 8V92||See series page|
|715-717||1994||Neoplan USA||AN340A/3||Detroit Diesel Series 60||Allison B500R||See series page||
|720-722||1996||Neoplan USA||AN122/3||Detroit Diesel Series 60||Allison B500R||See series page||Retired.|
|3331-3336||2003||NABI||40C-LFW (040C.03)||Detroit Diesel S50||Allison B400R||See series page|
|4335-4349||2004||Gillig||Low Floor||See series page|
|4736-4748||2004||MCI||D4500||See series page|
|4749-4755||2008||MCI||D4500CT||See series page||Fleet numbers need to be confirmed (May not be correct).|
|TBD (6)||2012||MCI||D4500CT||See series page|
|TDB (15)||2012||Gillig||Low Floor||See series page|