Coast Mountain Bus Company North Vancouver Transit Centre
Coast Mountain Bus Company's North Vancouver Transit Centre is located at 536 East 3rd Street in North Vancouver.
North Vancouver Transit Centre first opened in 1946 as the main depot on the North Shore. The facility has a capacity of some 60 buses but due to service expansion, the facility is operating at overcapacity requiring some routes and trips to be operated from Burnaby Transit Centre. Its location nearby residential properties have raised complaints over noise and pollution prompting efforts to relocate the transit centre.
Translink brought about plans for a replacement facility in 2005 with the assessment of a 7.5 acre site within the Pemberton industrial area. The new transit centre would allow for service expansion in the North Shore and for servicing of low floor accessible buses. The proposed site is bordered by West 1st Street, Pemberton Avenue, McKeen Avenue and Philip Avenue. No plan developments have been discussed as of current.
- 209 Upper Lynn Valley/Vancouver
- 210 Upper Lynn Valley/Vancouver
- 211 Seymour/Vancouver/Phibbs Exchange
- 212 Deep Cove/Phibbs Exchange
- 214 Blueridge/Phibbs Exchange/Vancouver
- 228 Lynn Valley/Lonsdale Quay
- 230 Upper Lonsdale/Lonsdale Quay
- 232 Grouse Mountain/Phibbs Exchange
- 236 Grouse Mountain/Lonsdale Quay
- 239 Capilano University/Park Royal
- 240 15th Street/Vancouver
- 241 Upper Lonsdale/Vancouver
- 242 Upper Lonsdale/Vancouver
- 246 Lonsdale Quay/Highland/Vancouver
- 247 Upper Capilano/Grouse/Vancouver
- 290 Deep Cove
- 292 Upper Lynn Valley
- N24 Upper Lonsdale Quay/Downtown NightBus
|Fleet Number Range||Manufacturer||Model Name||Total|
|7168, 7170, 7173, 7175, 7176, 7180-7185, 7188-7194, 7196, 7197, 7199, 7210||NFI||D40LF||22|
NVTC has a total of 90 buses (as of March 21, 2013).
- Fleet Allocation as of January 22, 2010, taylornoonan.com, retrieved 21-02-2010
- The Buzzer September 30, 2005 Issue - NVTC Replacement Facility, translink.ca, retrieved 29-01-2010