Coast Mountain Bus Company route 125 'Patterson Station / BCIT'
125 Patterson Station/BCIT is a bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
The route was introduced to reduce congestion at Metrotown Station by providing another connection to the SkyTrain for Willingdon Avenue commuters. The route only operates when BCIT is in session providing peak hour service.
The route starts on Canada Way at Willingdon Avenue travelling south on Willingdon until Beresford Street where it turns into the Patterson Station terminus. Trips to BCIT leave Patterson Station using Patterson Avenue heading north, east on Grange Street to turn back onto Willingdon Avenue to BCIT.
Points of Interest
- BCIT (Burnaby Campus)
- Carlton Private Hospital
- Moscrop Secondary School
- Old Orchard Park (Northbound)
- Old Orchard Shopping Centre (Northbound)
- Patterson SkyTrain Station (Bay 3)
- January 2008 - Service introduced with beginning of Winter classes at BCIT
- ↑ Look, the #125 is going strong so far, buzzer.translink.ca, retrieved 09-08-09
- ↑ Burnaby and New Westminster improvements, buzzer.translink.ca, retrieved 08-09-09