Coast Mountain Bus Company route 154 'Braid Station / 22nd Street Station'
154 Braid Station/22nd Street Station is a bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This east-west route connects the eastern and southern areas of Burnaby. Half hourly service is provided seven days a week.
The route departs 22nd Street Station by 22nd Street to take 7th Avenue, 20th Street onto Marine Way eastbound becoming 6th Avenue, west along 5th Street, 8th Avenue onto Braid Street and the Braid Station by Roussea Street and access road.
Trips entering 22nd Street Station by Marine Way, 22nd Street and then 7th Avenue.
Points of Interest
- 22nd Street Station (Bay 3)
- Grimstone Park
- Moody Park
- New Westminster Public Library
- Royal City Centre
- Westminster Mall
- Royal Square Shopping Centre
- Justice Institute of BC
- Braid Station (Bay 6)
- Formerly route 154 'Lougheed Mall/22nd Street Station'
- January 2002 - Opening of the Millenium Line and commencement of route service to Braid Station
- The route runs out of Port Coquitlam Transit Centre. Buses normally servicing the route include New Flyer Industries C40LF , New Flyer Industries C40LFR and New Flyer Industries D40LF models.
- ↑ BC Transit Route Table, bctransit.com, retrieved 06-12-2009
- ↑ Bus service comes to the new Braid Millennium Station January 7, 2002, translink.ca, retrieved 06-12-2009