Coast Mountain Bus Company route 25 'Brentwood Stn / UBC'
25 Brentwood Station/UBC is a bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This route is an east-west Frequent Transit Network (FTN) route providing service 15 minutes or better for 15 hours or more of the day, seven days a week between Vancouver and North Burnaby.
The route departs UBC Loop by Wesbrook Mall onto 16th Avenue heading east. It continues along 16th onto Dunbar Street to King Edward Avenue eastbound, Kingsway, Nanaimo Street to 22nd Avenue, south along Boundary, Kincaid Street becoming Sanderson Way and then Willingdon Avenue to Brentwood Station.
Points of Interest
- UBC Loop (Bay 11)
- UBC Hospital
- Pacific Spirit Regional Park
- Camosun Park
- King Edward Station Canada Line
- Nanaimo SkyTrain Station (Bay 2 Eastbound) (Bay 3 Westbound)
- Renfrew Park
- Burnaby General Hospital
- Carlton Private Hospital
- BCIT Burnaby Campus
- Brentwood Town Centre SkyTrain Station
- Brentwood Mall Loop (Bay 5)
- Pre-1990 - Western terminus located at Dunbar and King Edward Avenue
- April 1996 - Accessible low floor bus service introduced for all days
- September 2003 - Operations transferred to Oakridge Transit Centre (OTC) from Burnaby Transit Centre (BTC)
- Winter 2008 - Operations transferred from Burnaby Transit Centre to Vancouver Transit Centre
- December 2008 - Became part of the Frequent Transit Network with weekend service improved from 20 to 15 minutes
- The route runs out of Vancouver Transit Centre. Buses normally servicing the route include New Flyer Industries D40LF , Nova Bus LFS and Nova Bus LFS HEV models. Supplemental tripper service is provided by buses based out of Burnaby Transit Centre.
- ↑ List of bus routes in Metro Vancouver, wikipedia.org, retrieved 10-09-2009
- ↑ The Buzzer March 22, 1996 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 26-03-2010
- ↑ CMBC 2009-2010 Service Plan. portcoquitlam.ca, retrieved 27-02-2010
- ↑ New Routes, Expanded Frequent Transit, in largest ever service increase, translink.bc.ca, retrieved 17-09-2009