Coast Mountain Bus Company route 316 'Surrey Central Station / Scottsdale'
316 Surrey Central Station/Scottsdale is a bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This is a north-south route serving mainly residential areas in the cities of Surrey and Delta. Half hourly service is provided Monday to Saturday with hourly service on Sundays and holidays.
The route departs Scottsdale Exchange by 74th Avenue onto 122nd Street, 72nd Avenue westbound, 116th Street northbound, 96th Avenue eastbound to 123A Street, 100th Avenue, 132nd Street, Old Yale Road and then 134A Street to arrive at Surrey Central SkyTrain Station.
Trips southbound depart Surrey Central Station by 135th Street to take 102nd Avenue and then 134A Street to Old Yale Road.
Points of Interest
- R.A. Nicholson Park
- Scottsdale Exchange (Bay 2)
- Strawberry Hill Mall
- Surrey Public Library Strawberry Hill Branch
- Scottsdale Mall
- Scott 72 Centre
- North Delta Secondary School
- Delview Park
- Scott Town Plaza
- L.A. Matheson Secondary School
- Robson Park
- North Surrey Recreation Centre
- Central City Shopping Centre
- Simon Fraser University Surrey Campus
- Surrey Central SkyTrain Station (Bay 8)
- October 2001 - Funding shortfall causes the discontinuation of evening service after 10:00 pm
- September 2003 - Route became bike rack equipped
- The route runs out of Surrey Transit Centre. Buses normally servicing the route include New Flyer Industries D40LF and New Flyer Industries D40LFR models.
- ↑ Service cuts for October 15, 2001 listed by route, translink.ca, retrieved 12-12-2009
- ↑ The Buzzer April 18, 2003 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 08-01-2010