Coast Mountain Bus Company route 329 'Surrey Central Station / Scottsdale'
329 Surrey Central Station/Scottsdale is a bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This is a north-south route running through the City of Surrey with limited service along the border with the District of Delta. Service is only provided Monday to Saturday with hourly trips from approximately 9AM until 5:30PM on weekdays and until 6:00PM on Saturdays.
The route departs Scottsdale Exchange by 74th Avenue heading eastbound to take 121A Street onto 75th Avenue followed by 124th Street northbound, 84th Avenue, Scott Road (120th Street) onto 96th Avenue, King George Highway to 102nd Avenue and then 135th Street to Surrey Central SkyTrain Station.
Southbound trips depart Surrey Central by 135th onto 104th Avenue and then King George Highway, 96th Avenue westbound and then onto 124th Street followed by 92nd Avenue back onto Scott Road towards Scottsdale.
Select weekday early morning trips southbound to Scottsdale Exchange begin from Scott Road at 92nd Avenue. Late afternoon northbound trips terminate on Scott Road at 96th Avenue instead of continuing to Surrey Central Station.
Points of Interest
- Scottsdale Exchange (Bay 2)
- Strawberry Hill Mall
- Surrey Public Library Strawberry Hill Branch
- Scott Town Plaza
- L.A. Matheson Secondary School
- Surrey Memorial Hospital
- BC Cancer Agency
- Surrey Tax Centre
- King George SkyTrain Station (Bay 1 - Scottsdale) (Bay 2 - Surrey Central)
- North Surrey Recreation Centre
- Central City Shopping Centre
- Holland Park
- Simon Fraser University Surrey Campus
- Surrey Central SkyTrain Station (Bay 13)
- BC Transit Era - Formerly run as route 329 Scottsdale Mall/Sunbury/Surrey Central Station
- September 2003 - Route became bike rack equipped
- September 2008 - Service along Old Yale Road and 134A Street discontinued
- The route runs out of Surrey Transit Centre. Buses normally servicing the route include New Flyer Industries D40LF and New Flyer Industries D40LFR models.
- ↑ Route Frequency Table, bctransit.com, retrieved 15-01-2010
- ↑ The Buzzer April 18, 2003 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 15-01-2010
- ↑ The Buzzer August 2008 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 10-11-2009