Coast Mountain Bus Company route 341 'Guildford / Langley Centre'
341 Guildford/Langley Centre is a bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This is a north-south inter-regional route serving the Cities of Surrey and Langley. Service is provided until approximately 9pm, seven days a week with half hourly frequencies.
The route departs Langley Centre from its terminus on Logan Avenue to take Glover Road and then Douglas Crescent onto 56th Avenue (Highway 10) heading westbound. The route exits Highway 10 onto 177B Street to take 58th Avenue, 176th Street and then 60th Avenue westbound followed by 168th Street, 64th Avenue, 152nd Street, 60th Avenue, 142nd Stret, 57th Avenue and then northbound along 144th Street. The route stops at Newton Exchange via 137th Street and 72nd Avenue and then returns back onto 144th northbound to take 84th Avenue onto 148th Street, 100th Avenue, 150th Street and then Guildford Centre via 105th Avenue, 152nd Street and finally 104th Avenue.
Southbound trips depart Guildford Centre from its 104th Avenue terminus heading west to access 150th Street. Trips depart Newton Exchange by 137th Street to re-access 72nd Avenue. The route loops around the Surrey Civic Centre by continuing south along 144th until 57th, followed by 142nd Street onto 60th towards Langley Centre. Langley Centre bound trips route through Cloverdale from 60th Avenue onto 176A Street southbound to take 58th Avenue. Trips terminate at Langley Centre via 56th Avenue onto 203rd Street and then Logan Avenue.
The first weekend and holiday morning trips southbound depart from Newton Exchange instead of Guildford Centre.
Points of Interest
- Langley Mall
- Langley City Hall
- Langley Centennial Library
- Cascades Casino
- Langley Centre (Bay 2)
- Sunrise Golf & Racquet Club
- Fraser Downs Racetrack & Casino
- Cloverdale Arena and Rodeo
- Cloverdale Athletic Park
- Surrey Civic Centre and City Hall
- Surrey RCMP Detachment Main Office
- Bell Performing Arts Centre
- Newton Town Centre
- Newton Wave Pool
- Newton Exchange (Bay 2 - Langley Centre) (Bay 6 - Guildford)
- Newton Recreation Centre and Community Hall
- Enver Creek Secondary School
- Guildford Recreation Centre
- Surrey Public Library Guildford Branch
- Guildford Town Centre/Guildford Mall Shopping Centre (Bay 2) (Bay 3 - Unloading)
- August 2007 - Route is created with the splitting of former route 340 Cloverdale/Newton Exchange/22nd Street Station
- December 2007 - Service is extended to Langley from Cloverdale via Highway 10 with 30 minute frequencies, replaced the deleted sector from route 320
- April 2008 - Service increased on weekdays to run from 5am to 9pm and until 9PM on weekends and holidays
- The route runs out of Surrey Transit Centre. Buses normally servicing the route include New Flyer Industries D40LF and New Flyer Industries D40LFR models.
- ↑ Route Frequency Table, bctransit.com, retrieved 14-01-2010
- ↑ TransLink Ready for Labour Day Service Boosts, translink.ca, retrieved 14-01-2010
- ↑ The Buzzer December 14, 2007 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 14-01-2010
- ↑ The Buzzer April 11, 2008 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 14-01-2010