Coast Mountain Bus Company route 375 'White Rock / White Rock South / Guildford'
375 White Rock/White Rock South/Guildford is a bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This is a north-south inter-regional route serving the Cities of Surrey and White Rock. Half hourly service is provided seven days a week.
The route departs Guildford Shopping Centre from its terminus on 104th Avenue to take 152nd Street southbound. From 152nd the route turns east onto 16th Avenue (North Bluff Road) to continue onto King George Highway south until 8th Avenue where it terminates.
Trips terminating at White Rock Centre are signed as 375 White Rock Centre and exit 152nd onto Martin Drive and then North Bluff Road and its White Rock Centre terminus.
Northbound trips to Guildford route by 152nd onto 100th Avenue, 150th Street and then 104th Avenue.
Points of Interest
- Guildford Exchange (Bay 1)
- Guildford Shopping Centre/Guildford Town Centre
- Johnston Heights Secondary School
- Evergreen Shopping Centre
- Sullivan Park
- Surrey Public Library Semiahmoo Branch
- Semiahmoo Shopping Centre
- White Rock Centre (Bay 6a - Guildford) (Bay 8 - White Rock South)
- White Rock City Hall
- Semiahmoo Park
- Peace Arch Hospital
- Earl Marriott Secondary School
- BC Transit Era - Formerly numbered 345 White Rock Centre/Guildford
- December 2006 - Route introduced with hourly service seven days a week replacing segments of route 321 White Rock/Newton/Surrey Central Station 
- September 2008 - Service on all days is increased to half hourly from 6am to 9pm
- The route runs out of Surrey Transit Centre. Buses normally servicing the route include New Flyer Industries D40LF and New Flyer Industries D40LFR models.
- ↑ Route Frequency Table, bctransit.com, retrieved 18-01-2010
- ↑ The Buzzer December 8, 2006 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 18-01-2010
- ↑ TransLink greets September with largest-ever service increase, translink.ca, retrieved 18-01-2010