Coast Mountain Bus Company route 388 'Walnut Grove / 22nd Street Station'
388 Walnut Grove/22nd Street Station is a bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This is an east-west, limited stop, inter-regional bus route crossing the municipalities of Langley Township, Surrey, Delta and New Westminister with connection to the SkyTrain system. Peak hour 30 minute service is provided, Monday to Friday only. The route services a variety of residential and industrial areas.
The route departs 22nd Street SkyTrain Station by 7th Avenue onto 20th Street, Marine Way and on-ramp onto the Queensborough Bridge and Highway 91A heading southbound followed by Howes Street Interchange, Highway 91A and then Highway 91. The route continues along Highway 91 via Cliveden Interchange and then exiting the Alex Fraser Bridge onto Nordel Way heading eastbound. From Nordel the route moves onto 88th Avenue followed by 176th Street northbound to 96th Avenue, 96th Avenue Connector back onto 96th Avenue and then 200th Street southbound to 91A Avenue and its terminus at Walnut Grove.
Westbound trips to 22nd Street Station depart Walnut Grove along 91A Avenue heading east to take 202nd Street, 92A Avenue, 200th Street onto 201st Street and then 96th Avenue westbound. Trips enter 22nd Street Station by exiting the Queensborough Bridge onto the bus lane followed by 23rd Street and then 7th Avenue.
Points of Interest
- 22nd Street SkyTrain Station (Bay 2)
- Annacis Island Industrial Area
- Bear Creek Park
- Evergreen Mall
- Holy Cross Regional High School
- Barnston Island 3 Indian Reserve
- Barnston Industrial Area
- Walnut Grove Park & Ride (Upper Level SportsPlex (Bay 1)
- Famous Players Colossus Theatres
- December 2008 - Service introduced
- January 2009 - Route serviced Scott Road SkyTrain Station with the Pattullo Bridge temporarily out of service due to a fire
- September 2011 - All trips revised to operate with community shuttles
- The route runs out of Surrey Transit Centre with community shuttles .
- ↑ The Buzzer December 5, 2008 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 10-11-2009
- ↑ “A Bridge Too Few” – creative solutions help commuters adjust, translink.ca, retrieved 12-01-2010