Coast Mountain Bus Company route 402 'Richmond-Brighouse Stn/ Two Road'
402 Richmond-Brighouse Station/Two Road is a bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This north-south route provides local service in the City of Richmond and acts as a feeder route to the Canada Line.
The route leaves Richmond-Brighouse Station by Saba Road, Buswell and Cook Road onto Three Road heading southbound before turning west onto Blundell and then southbound along Two Road until Moncton Street. From Moncton the route travels west until One Road and turns onto Chatham to terminate on Chatham at 2nd Avenue.
Points of Interest
- Richmond-Brighouse Station (Bay 5) (Bay 3 Unloading Only)
- Richmond Centre
- Richmond City Hall
- Brighouse Park
- Blundell Park
- Blundell Shopping Centre
- Steveston School
- Steveston Park
- Gulf of Georgia Cannery
- August 2001 - Formerly route 402 Two Road/Richmond Exchange and route 420 Bridgeport Station/Richmond Exchange, extended to Vancouver during peak hours before 98 Burrard Station/Richmond Ctr (B-Line) service
- April 2002 - Resumption of service to Richmond Exchange with introduction of 492 Burrard Station/Two Road ; Richmond Exchange, Bridgeport and Knight Street portion of route replaced by extension of route 407 Bridgeport/Gilbert to Bridgeport
- September 2009 - Service increased and terminus changed to serve Richmond-Brighouse Station with the opening of the Canada Line
- The route runs out of Richmond Transit Centre. Buses normally servicing the route include New Flyer Industries ex-CNG C40LF and New Flyer Industries D40LF models.
|Service Period||First Trip to Last Trip||Frequency|
|Weekday Northbound||4:40 AM - 12:48 AM||10 AM Peak, 10-15 PM Peak, 30 Midday and Evening, 60 Late evening|
|Weekday Southbound||5:30 AM - 1:45 AM||10 AM Peak, 10-15 PM Peak, 30 Midday and Evening, 60 Late evening|
|Saturday Northbound||6:30 AM - 12:54 AM||30 Midday, 60 Late evening|
|Saturday Southbound||6:42 AM - 12:23 AM||30 Midday, 60 Late evening|
|Sunday Northbound||6:29 AM - 12:54 AM||30 Midday, 60 Late evening|
|Sunday Southbound||6:40 AM - 12:23 AM||30 Midday, 60 Late evening|
- ↑ BC Transit Route Frequency, bctransit.com, retrieved 17-09-2009
- ↑ The Buzzer April 5, 2002 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 26-03-2010
- ↑ Important changes in Richmond Transit Service, translink.ca, retrieved 25-09-2009
- ↑ The Buzzer October 2009 Edition, translink.ca, retrieved 02-10-2009