Coast Mountain Bus Company route 602 'Tsawwassen Heights / Bridgeport Stn'
602 Tsawwassen Heights/Bridgeport Station is a bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This is a peak period north-south route providing service similar to route 601 'South Delta / Bridgeport Stn' . Morning service is provided to Bridgeport Station from approximately 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM. Afternoon peak service to Tsawwassen is provided from approximately 2:30 PM to 6:00 PM.
The route leaves Bridgeport Station by Great Canadian Way to take Sea Island Way onto Highway 99 southbound. It exits George Massey Tunnel on Highway 99 and turns south along Highway 17 until taking 56th Street south towards Tsawwassen. From 56th the route takes 12th Avenue, 53A Street to 8A Avenue, 52nd Street southbound, 6th Avenue westward onto Milsom Wynd to 4th Avenue, south along 54th Street and then west along 2nd Avenue to terminate on 2nd Avenue at 52A Street.Northbound trips stop at Massey Exchange by off-ramp on Steveston Highway at Highway 99. It exits Highway 99 onto Bridgeport Road and Great Canadian Way to Bridgeport Station.
To South Delta
- Stops beginning from Massey Exchange
- Local stops from Massey to Bridgeport
To Bridgeport Station
- Local stops up to and including Ladner Trunk Road
- Massey Exchange (Stop request required)
Points of Interest
- River Rock Casino and Resort
- Bridgeport Station and Park & Ride (Bay 6)
- Fantasy Gardens
- George Massey Tunnel
- South Delta Exchange (Bay 1 - Bridgeport Stn) (Bay 2 - Tsawwassen Heights)
- South Delta Park
- September 2009 - Route shortened from Downtown Vancouver to Bridgeport Station