Coast Mountain Bus Company route 84 'UBC / VCC Station'
84 VCC-Clark/UBC is a bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
The route was introduced with the opening of the VCC-Clark Millenium Line SkyTrain Station to relieve pressure on the 99 Broadway Stn/UBC (B-Line) service. The east-west route provides limited stop express service.
The route leaves VCC-Clark heading south on Keith Drive and makes a turn east onto 6th Avenue becoming Great Northern Way. It follows Great Northern Way which merges into West 2nd Avenue at Brunswick which merges into West 6th Avenue at Ash. It continues east along 6th Avenue to become West 4th Avenue at Hemlock all the way east onto Chancellor Boulevard, south on Wesbrook Mall and finally UBC Loop.
Trips eastbound turn at Great Northern Way and Glen Drive to enter into VCC-Clark Station.
84 Express Service Stops
- Local service is provided along the route from 4th Avenue at Fir Street to VCC-Clark Station (Westbound)
- 4th Avenue at Burrard
- 4th Avenue at Vine
- 4th Avenue at MacDonald
- 4th Avenue at Alma
- 4th Avenue at Blanca
- Chancellor Boulevard at University Hill Elementary
- Allison at Wesbrook Mall
- UBC Loop
Points of Interest
- VCC-Clark SkyTrain Station (Bay 1)
- China Creek Park
- BCIT Great Northern Way Campus
- Granville Street Bridge
- Granville Island Public Market
- Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design
- McBride Park
- Jericho Beach Park
- Jericho Armoury
- University Hill Elementary School
- Pacific Spirit Regional Park
- UBC Loop (Bay 6)
- January 2006 - Service commenced with opening of VCC-Clark Station; service provided weekdays only from approximately 6:45 AM to 7:30 PM at 15 minute intervals 
- The route normally runs out of Vancouver Transit Centre but may be supplemented by Burnaby Transit Centre Nova Bus LFS and occasional New Flyer Industries D40LFs .
- ↑ CMBC greets September with largest-ever service increase, coastmountainbuscompany.com, retrieved 09-09-2009
- ↑ The Buzzer January 6, 2006 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 13-11-2009