Coast Mountain Bus Company route C19 'Alma / UBC Loop'
C19 Alma/UBC is a community shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This is an east-west service running between the University Endowment Lands (UEL) and western Vancouver. Service is available, Monday to Friday only.
Eastbound trips depart UBC by Student Union Boulevard to take Wesbrook Mall, Walter Gage Road, East Mall to Crescent Road, West Mall and then Northwest Marine Drive until 4th Avenue. From 4th Avenue the route continues east to take Alma Street southbound until terminating on Alma at 8th Avenue.
Trips to UBC depart Alma at 8th Avenue routing by Alma, 10th Avenue, Highbury Street northbound and then Broadway back to Alma. From Northwest Marine Drive the route takes Spanish Banks East Concession, Marine Drive and then into the Museum of Anthropology parking lot to continue towards UBC Loop.
Service to Spanish Banks was previously provided by 42 Spanish Banks/Chancellor prior to its cancellation in 2001.
Points of Interest
- UBC Loop (Bay 15)
- Student Union Building
- Recreation Centre
- Museum of Anthropology
- Chan Centre
- Spanish Banks Beach
- Locarno Beach Park
- Jericho Beach Park
- September 2008 - Service introduced running hourly trips, Monday to Friday from 6AM to 7PM
- September 2009 - Route revised for better service to campus facilities such as the Chan Centre and the Museum of Anthropology
- April 2011 - All weekday service discontinued in favour of weekend and holiday only service
|Service Period||First Trip to Last Trip||Frequency (Mins)|
|Weekend (Eastbound)||7:35 AM - 7:35 PM||60|
|Weekend (Westbound)||7:07 AM - 7:07 PM||60|
- ↑ The Buzzer August 29, 2008 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 07-04-2010
- ↑ The Buzzer September 4, 2009 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 07-04-2010
- ↑ Spring Service Changes being April 18, 2011, translink.ca, retrieved 18-03-2011
- ↑ CMBC 2009-2010 Service Plan. portcoquitlam.ca, retrieved 27-02-2010