Coast Mountain Bus Company route C21 'Yaletown / Burrard Station / Beach'
C21 Yaletown/Burrard Station/Beach is a community shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This is an east-west shuttle route running in Downtown Vancouver with service to Chinatown and connections to the Canada Line and Expo and Millenium SkyTrain systems. Service is available every 15 minutes with improved frequencies during peak times, Monday to Saturday. The route is interlined with C23 Yaletown/Davie.
Trips depart as C21 Beach from Pacific Central Station by Station Street routing onto Terminal Avenue, Quebec Street, Keefer Place, Abbott Street onto Expo Boulevard, Pacific Boulevard, Howe Street onto Beach Avenue, Jervis onto Pacific Street and then Denman and Davie eastbound until terminating on Davie at Bidwell. From Davie at Bidwell, trips become C23 Main Street Station while terminating C23 Davie trips become C21 Yaletown trips routing by Davie, Denman Street, Pacific Street onto Beach Avenue, Hornby and then Pacific Boulevard until Pacific Boulevard at Davie.
Points of Interest
- Pacific Central Station
- Thornton Park
- Main Street SkyTrain Station
- Dr Sun Yat Sen Garden
- Andy Livingstone Park
- General Motors Place
- BC Place
- Yaletown-Roundhouse Station, Canada Line
- David Lam Park
- Sunset Beach Park
- Davie Village
- September 2004 - Service introduced to replace most of the area used to served by route 1 (Burrard Station - Beach)
- September 2006 - Service extended to Main Street SkyTrain Station
- September 2010 - Peak hour service to Burrard SkyTrain Station discontinued
- The route is served by Community Shuttles running out of Oakridge Transit Centre.
- ↑ The Buzzer September 1, 2006 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 06-12-2009
- ↑ C21 Extension to Burrard Station will be discontinued, translink.ca, retrieved 23-08-2010