Coast Mountain Bus Company route C22 'Hampton Place / UBC Loop'
C22 Hampton Place/UBC Loop is a community shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This is a north-south loop service operating exclusively in the University Endowment Lands (UEL). The route connects residential communities with bus service at UBC Loop. Half hourly service is available seven days a week.
Northbound trips depart UBC Loop by Student Union Boulevard onto Wesbrook Mall followed by Hampton Place. Trips loop around Hampton Place and return to Wesbrook Mall to take Fairview Avenue, Osoyoos Crescent, Acadia Road, Toronto Road and Western Parkway before returning to Wesbrook Mall towards UBC Loop.
Points of Interest
- UBC Loop (Bay 15)
- Student Union Building
- War Memorial Gym & Aquatic Centre
- University Village
- UBC Hospital
- Thunderbird Sports Complex
- Hampton Place
- Acadia Park Residence
- Fairview Residence
- September 2006 - Service introduced
- The route is served by Community Shuttles running out of Oakridge Transit Centre.
|Service Period||First Trip to Last Trip||Frequency (Mins)|
|Weekdays (Northbound)||7:15 AM - 6:45 PM||30|
|Saturdays (NorthEastbound)||9:15 AM - 6:45 PM||30|
|Sundays/Holidays (EastNorthbound)||10:15 AM - 6:45 PM||30|
- Taking Transit To The People: Community Shuttle Service Expands, translink.ca, retrieved 07-04-2010