Coast Mountain Bus Company route C24 'Port Moody Station / Lougheed Station'
C24 Port Moody Station/Lougheed Station is a community shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
C24 was introduced since 2005 to replace the entire of route 148 and shorten to Port Moody Station, this is a north-south shuttle route running between Port Moody and Burnaby via Coquitlam. Service is available every half hour, Monday through Sunday with improved 15 minute frequencies during peak hours.
Trips depart Lougheed Station by Gatineau Place onto North Road, Clarke Road, northbound along Glenayre Drive, Harvard Drive onto Princeton Avenue, Washington Drive, College Park Way onto Cecile Drive, back onto Clarke Drive and then St Johns Street until turning northbound along Williams Street to Port Moody Station.
Points of Interest
- Lougheed Mall
- Cariboo Shopping Centre
- Lougheed SkyTrain Station (Bay 8)
- Burquitlam Mall
- Westhill Park
- Seaview Park
- Port Moody Station/West Coast Express (Bay 1)
- December 2005 - Route introduced to provide direct connection service between SkyTrain and West Coast Express replacing conventional service offered by 148 Port Moody Inlet Centre/Lougheed Station
- The route is served by Community Shuttles running out of Port Coquitlam Transit Centre.
- The Buzzer November 25, 2005 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 24-04-2010
- TransLink expands Community Shuttle program in Port Moody, Coquitlam and Port Coquitlam, translink.ca, retrieved 24-04-2010