Coast Mountain Bus Company route C28 'Coquitlam Station / Port Moody Station'
C28 Coquitlam Station/Port Moody Station is a community shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This is an east-west shuttle route running between Coquitlam and Port Moody. Service is available every half hour, Monday through Sunday with improved 15 minute service during peak hours.
Trips depart Port Moody Station by Williams Street onto St Johns heading eastbound followed by Ioco Road, Ungless Way, Noons Creek Drive northbound until turning onto Panorama Drive, Johnson Street becoming Plateau Boulevard and then southbound along Pinetree Way. The route continues from Pinetree onto Robson Drive, south along Pipeline Road, David Avenue back onto Pinetree Way southbound and then into Coquitlam Station by Lougheed Highway and access road.
Trips depart Coquitlam Station by access road, Mariner Way, Barnet Highway and then northbound along Pinetree Way.
Points of Interest
- Port Moody Station/West Coast Express (Bay 2)
- Inlet Theatre
- Port Moody City Hall
- Port Moody Recreation Centre and Library
- Eagle Ridge Hospital
- Percy Perry Stadium
- Town Centre Park
- Pinetree Secondary School
- Douglas College
- Lafarge Lake
- City Centre Aquatic Complex
- Coquitlam Public Library
- Coquitlam City Hall
- Pinetree Shopping Village
- Coquitlam Centre Mall
- Coquitlam Station (Bay 5)
- Coquitlam Central Station/West Coast Express
- December 2006 - Rush hour service improved to every 15 minutes
- April 2008 - Sunday and holiday midday and evening service increased to every 30 minutes; Friday only late night service extended to all weekday nights
- December 2010 - Conventional buses introduced during peak periods to relieve congestion
- The route is served by Community Shuttles and conventional buses running out of Port Coquitlam Transit Centre.
- ↑ The Buzzer December 8, 2006 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 24-04-2010
- ↑ The Buzzer April 11, 2008 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 24-04-2010
- ↑ December 13, 2010 Transit Service Changes, translink.ca, retrieved 30-11-2010