Coast Mountain Bus Company route C30 'Lafarge Park / Coquitlam Station'
C30 LaFarge Park/Coquitlam Station is a community shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This is a north-south shuttle route running in the City of Coquitlam as a counter clockwise loop service. The route operates every half hour on weekdays and hourly on weekends and holidays.
Trips depart Coquitlam Station by access road onto Mariner Way, Barnet Highway, northbound along Pinetree Way until turning east onto Glen Drive, Pipeline Road, Dunkirk Avenue, Gabriola Drive until Harwood Avenue where the route becomes C30 Coquitlam Station and then continues along Harwood westbound onto Nestor Street and back to Dunkirk towards Coquitlam Station.
Points of Interest
- Coquitlam Central Station/West Coast Express
- Coquitlam Station (Bay 5)
- Coquitlam Centre Mall
- Pinetree Shopping Village
- Coquitlam Tennis Club
- Town Centre Park
- Percy Perry Stadium
- Coquitlam River Park
- Sept 2003 - Service introduced to replace route 165 Coquitlam Station - LaFarge Park
- April 2007 - Due to demand, the first two weekday morning trips revised to operate with conventional buses; route revised to operate on Harwood, west onto Dunkirk and then south along Pipeline
- The route is served by Community Shuttles running out of Port Coquitlam Transit Centre. Conventional buses may also be seen on the route during peak hours such as New Flyer Industries D40LF and New Flyer Industries C40LFR models.
- The Buzzer April 13, 2007 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 24-04-2010