Coast Mountain Bus Company route C35 'Coquitlam Station / Planet Ice / Braid Station'
C35 Coquitlam Station/Braid Station is a bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This was an east-west community shuttle route running between the Cities of Burnaby and Coquitlam. It was introduced in December 2003 to replace conventional service provided by route 158 Coquitlam Station/Braid Station.
Riders primarily came from individuals working at the Riverside Hospital Complex and the Pacific Reach industrial park as well as users of the Planet Ice Entertainment Complex.
Service between Braid and Planet Ice operated every 10 minutes when service was improved in December 2005. With the introduction of route 177 Coquitlam Station/Braid Station , service was revised to operate only between Coquitlam Station and Riverview Hospital via Planet Ice. The shuttle route was cancelled in December of 2007 when 177 Coquitlam Station/Braid Station was revised to operate by Riverview Hospital effectively duplicating service.
Points of Interest
- Braid Station
- Planet Ice Entertainment Complex
- Riverview Hospital
- Coquitlam Station
- Coquitlam Centre Mall
- West Coast Express
- The route was serviced by Community Shuttles running out of Port Coquitlam Transit Centre.
- The Buzzer November 14, 2003 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 25-04-2010
- The Buzzer April 13, 2007 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 25-04-2010
- TransLink expands Community Shuttle program in Port Moody, Coquitlam and Port Coquitlam, translink.ca, retrieved 25-04-2010
- December Transit Service Improvements, translink.ca, retrieved 25-04-2010