Coast Mountain Bus Company route C41 'Meadowtown / Maple Meadows Station / Pitt Meadows Centre'
C41 Meadowtown/Maple Meadows Station/Pitt Meadows Centre is a community shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This is an east-west shuttle route running in Pitt Meadows as a clockwise loop service. Service is available every half hour, Monday to Friday with improved service during peak hours and hourly service on Saturdays. No Sunday or holiday service is provided.
The route departs Pitt Meadows Centre from its terminus at 122nd Avenue and 191B Street routing by 122nd Avenue eastbound, Harris Road, Davison Road, 192A Street onto Park Road, Lougheed Highway and then access road into Meadowtown Centre. Trips departing Meadowtown Centre run as C41 Pitt Meadows Centre routing by access road onto Maple Meadows Way southbound, Hammond Road, Wildwood Crescent North onto Wildwood Crescent South, Bonson road southbound and then Fraser Way until the round about on Barnston View Road. Trips turn around back onto Fraser Way to route by Bonson Road northbound, 116B Avenuve, Blakely Road, Hammond Road westbound, Harris Road, Ford Road, 189A Street northbound and then 122nd Avenue until 191B Street and Pitt Meadows Centre.
During peak hours only, service is available to Maple Meadows Station routing from Maple Meadows Way onto Dunn Avenue and then access road. Peak hour service to Pitt Meadows Centre begins from Maple Meadows Station instead of Meadowtown Centre. Trips departing Pitt Meadows Centre during peak hours continue from Meadowtown Centre on to Maple Meadows Station.
Points of Interest
- Pitt Meadows Centre
- Hoffman Park
- Pitt Meadows Station West Coast Express
- Pitt Meadows Museum Hoffman Site
- Maple Meadows Station (Peak hours only) (Bay 4)
- Meadowtown Centre
- Maple Meadows Station West Coast Express (Peak hours only)
- Pitt Meadows Arena
- Pitt Meadows Secondary School
- December 2005 - Shuttle service introduced in Pitt Meadows to serve the neighbourhoods of Wildwood Crescent, western Ford Road and Park Road; areas previously without transit service
- The route is served by Community Shuttles running out of Port Coquitlam Transit Centre.
- TransLink launches new neighbourhood-friendly Community Shuttle routes in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows, translink.ca, retrieved 23-04-2010