Coast Mountain Bus Company route C47 'Alouette / Haney Place'
C47 Alouette/Port Haney Station/Haney Place is a community shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This is a north-south shuttle route running as a clockwise loop service in the District of Maple Ridge. Service is available every half hour on weekdays with improved service during peak hours. Saturday, Sunday and holiday service runs every hour.
Trips depart Haney Place by McIntosh Avenue onto 226th Street, 119th Avenue, 227th Street northbound and then 128th Avenue east until 232nd Street where the route becomes C47 Haney Place. From 128th at 232nd Street the route continues south along 232nd followed by Dewdney Trunk Road, 228th Street, Lougheed Highway westbound, 224th Street back onto Dewdney Trunk and then Edge Street and McIntosh back to Haney Place.
Select morning and afternoon peak trips operate to Port Haney Station routing from Lougheed Highway by Haney Bypass, Callaghan, 223rd Street and River Road to Port Haney Station. The route continues from Port Haney along River Road with a stop at Port Haney Station before continuing along River Road onto Haney By-pass, 227th Street, 116th Avenue, 225th Street northbound, North Avenue and then 224th Street
Certain afternoon peak hour trips route from Haney Place to Port Haney Station to allow for West Coast Express passengers to ride directly to Alouette. Trips route by 226th Avenue from McIntosh onto Lougheed Highway, Haney Bypass, Callaghan, 223rd Street and then River Road to Port Haney Station followed by River Road, Haney Bypass, 227th Street, 116th Avenue, 225th Street, North Avenue, 224th and then its regular route to Haney Place and then Alouette.
Six trips, two each in the morning, mid-morning and early afternoon and afternoon, route from Haney Loop to Alouette and then onto Yennadon Loop by 232nd Street and 132nd Avenue. Return trips route by 132nd Avenue, 232nd Street and then its regular route back to Haney Place.
Points of Interest
- Haney Place Mall
- Maple Ridge Municipal Hall
- Haney Place Exchange (Bay 6)
- Memorial Gardens
- Maple Ridge Public Library
- Yennadon Loop (Afternoon peak only)
- Valley Fair Mall
- Port Haney Station/West Coast Express (Select trips only)
- Brickwood Park (Select trips only)
- December 2005 - Route introduced to replace a portion of former conventional bus service route 712 Haney Place/Meadow Ridge/Maple Meadows Station
- April 2006 - Sunday and holiday service introduced and morning and afternoon weekday rush hour service extended to Port Haney Station
- September 2006 - Service revised in the afternoon peak to allow for passengers from West Coast Express to travel directly to the Alouette area by travelling to Port Haney Station before heading to 128th Avenue at 232nd Street
- The route is served by Community Shuttles running out of Port Coquitlam Transit Centre.
- The Buzzer September 1, 2006 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 23-04-2010
- TransLink launches new neighbourhood-friendly Community Shuttle routes in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows, translink.ca, retrieved 23-04-2010
- The Buzzer April 24, 2006 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 23-04-2010