Coast Mountain Bus Company route C48 'Thornhill / Haney Place'
C48 Thornhill/Haney Place is a community shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This is an east-west shuttle route running in the District of Maple Ridge as a counter clockwise loop service. Service is available six days a week from Monday to Saturday every two hours.
Trips depart Haney Place by McIntosh Avenue onto 226th Street, Lougheed Highway eastbound onto 105th Avenue and then Tamarack Lane to loop onto River Road. From River Road the route turns northbound along 240th Street, 104th Avenue, Jackson Road and then a loop by 256th Street, 98th Avenue eastbound, 264th Street back onto 98th Avenue, 268th Street and then 100th Avenue westbound back towards Haney Place.
Return service to Haney Place loops from River Road onto Tamarack, 105th Avenue, Lougheed Highway, 116th Avenue, 232nd Street and then Dewdney Trunk Road westbound, Edge and then McIntosh back to Haney Place.
Points of Interest
- Haney Place Mall
- Maple Ridge Municipal Hall
- Haney Place Exchange (Bay 6)
- Memorial Gardens
- Maple Ridge Public Library
- Douglas College
- Kanaka Creek
- Planet Ice Entertainment Centre
- September 2004 - Community shuttle service introduced to replace conventional bus service formerly provided by route 722 Whonnock/Haney Place
- April 2009 - Service rerouted to travel by 240th Street, 104th Avenue, Jackson Road, 256th, 98th Avenue and 264th Street; service along Lougheed Highway east of 240th Street discontinued
- The route is served by Community Shuttles running out of Port Coquitlam Transit Centre.
- The Buzzer April 10, 2009, translink.ca, retrieved 23-04-2010
- Maple Ridge – Pitt Meadows Area Transit Plan Summary Report, translink.ca, retrieved 23-04-2010