Coast Mountain Bus Company route C50 'Ocean Park / Peace Arch Hospital'
C50 Ocean Park/Peace Arch Hospital is a community shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This is an east-west community shuttle route running between South Surrey and White Rock. Hourly service is available during morning peak periods with half hourly service from mid-morning until the end of service in the evening. Saturday, Sunday and holiday service is provided at hourly frequencies.
Westbound trips depart Peace Arch Hospital from Finlay at Russell Avenue heading west to take Best Street onto North Bluff Road (16th Avenue), 148th Street to 20th Avenue, 128th Street, 26th Avenue and then back onto 128th to take 25th Avenue, 124th Street southbound onto Ocean Park Road, 16th Avenue and then 128th Street until its terminus on 128th at 17th Avenue.
Eastbound trips depart 17th Avenue at 128th Street to take 17th onto 130th Street and then to Ocean Park Road via 16th Avenue. Trips route by 25th Avenue onto 128th Street and then 26th Avenue to the Kiwanis Seniors Centre before turning back onto 26th Avenue, 128th and then 20th Avenue. The route terminates at Peace Arch Hospital by North Bluff to Finlay and then south on Finlay until Russell.
The first weekday eastbound trip does not service the Kiwanis Seniors Centre.
Points of Interest
- Peace Arch Hospital
- White Rock Centre (Bay 2, 8 - Peace Arch Hospital) (Bay 4 - Ocean Park)
- Semiahmoo Shopping Centre
- Semiahmoo Secondary School
- South Surrey Athletic Park
- Dogwood Park
- Kiwanis Seniors Centre
- Ocean Park Plaza
- Surrey Public Library Ocean Park Branch
- September 2002 - Service introduced to replace portions of conventional bus routes 353 Ocean Park/White Rock Centre and 355 Ocean Park/White Rock Centre
- The route is served by Community Shuttles running out of Surrey Transit Centre.
|Service Period||First Trip to Last Trip||Frequency (Mins)|
|Weekdays Early Morning (Eastbound)||6:20 AM - 9:20 AM||60|
|Weekdays Early Morning (Westbound)||6:44 AM - 9:44 AM||60|
|Weekdays (Eastbound)||9:20 AM - 6:50 PM||30|
|Weekdays (Westbound)||9:44 AM - 7:14 PM||30|
|Saturdays (Eastbound)||7:20 AM - 6:20 PM||60|
|Saturdays (Westbound)||7:44 AM - 6:44 PM||60|
|Sundays/Holidays (Eastbound)||8:20 AM - 6:20 PM||60|
|Sundays/Holidays (Westbound)||8:44 AM - 6:44 PM||60|
- Route Frequency Table, bctransit.com, retrieved 20-02-2010
- Review of Millennium Line & September 2002 Transit Service Enhancements, translink.ca, retrieved 20-02-2010