Coast Mountain Bus Company route C63 'Langley Centre / Fernridge'
C63 Langley Centre/Fernridge is a community shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This is a north-south shuttle route running between Langley Centre and Brookswood in the Township of Langley. Service is available hourly, seven days a week. This shuttle route is operated on contract by DW Services Ltd.
Trips depart Fernridge by from its terminus on 24th Avenue at 198th Street running southbound along 198th Street to take 20th Avenue, 200th Street northbound, 40th Avenue, 208th Street, Grade Crescent back onto 200th Street, 53rd Avenue eastbound, 203rd Street and then Logan Avenue to its northern streetside terminus.
Southbound trips departing Langley Centre begin from Logan Avenue routing by Glover Road, Douglas Crescent and then 203rd Street heading south. From 200th Street the route turns west onto 28th Avenue, 196th Street and then 24th Avenue to its terminus.
Select early morning weekday trips northbound to Langley Centre route from its terminus on 24th at 198th Street by 198th, 20th Avenue, 200th Street, Michaud Crescent, 203rd Street and then Logan to Langley Centre.
Special extended evening Sunday service is provided if the following Monday is a holiday.
Points of Interest
- Brookswood Library
- George Preston Recreation Centre
- Langley Riders Club
- Langley Lawn Cemetery
- H.D. Stratford Middle School
- Portage Park
- Langley Mall
- Langley City Hall
- Langley Centre (Bay 4)
- Cascades Casino
- December 2002 - Service introduced initially routing from Langley Centre to Fernridge by Glover, Douglas, Michaud, 200th Street southbound, 24th Avenue and then 198th Street only
- July 2006 - Route revised to include service to Latimer Lake Park with service along 28th Avenue west of 200th Street, 196th Street, 24th Avenue and 198th Street
- The Buzzer December 23, 2002 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 19-04-2010
- Community Shuttle Expands In Langley, translink.ca, retrieved 19-04-2010