Coast Mountain Bus Company route C76 'Scottsdale / Ladner Exchange'
C76 Scottsdale/Ladner Exchange is a community shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This is an east-west shuttle route running between Surrey and Delta. Half hourly service is available, Monday to Friday. Saturday, Sunday and holiday service operates on hourly frequencies.
Trips depart Ladner Exchange onto Harvest Drive to take Ladner Trunk Road heading eastbound. From Ladner Trunk Road trips turn onto 72nd Street followed by Churchill Street and then 80th Street back onto Ladner Trunk Road (Highway 10) until turning northbound along Scott Road and then 74th Avenue to Scottsdale Exchange.
Select trips provide service to the Delta View Habilitation Centre by Matthews Exchange. Eastbound trips route from Ladner Trunk Road to Matthews Exchange followed by 96th Street and then Burns Drive to the Delta View complex prior to continuing east by access driveway back to Burns, 96th and then Ladner Trunk Road (Highway 10). Westbound service routes by Highway 10 (Ladner Trunk Road), 96th Street and then Burns Drive.
Points of Interest
- Rotary Park and Community Centre
- Delta Hospital
- Ladner Exchange (Bay 1)
- Boundary Bay Airport
- Matthews Exchange
- Delta View Habilitation Centre (Select trips only)
- East Delta Community Hall
- Scottsdale Mall
- Scott 72 Centre
- Strawberry Hill Mall
- Surrey Public Library Strawberry Hill Branch
- Scottsdale Exchange (Bay 7)
- April 2007 - All trips revised to operate to Boundary Bay Airport
- December 2007 - Select service extended to the Delta View Habilitation Centre
- The route is served by Community Shuttles running out of Surrey Transit Centre.
- The Buzzer April 13, 2007 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 17-04-2010
- December Transit Service Improvements Report to GVTA Board, translink.ca, retrieved 17-04-2010