Coast Mountain Bus Company route C84 'English Bluff / South Delta Recreation Centre'
C84 English Bluff/South Delta Recreation Centre is a community shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This is a north-south shuttle route servicing the community of Tsawwassen in the District of Delta. Hourly service is provided seven days a week. The route runs outside of morning peak hours and on weekends complimenting conventional bus service on the 600 series routes.
Southbound trips depart South Delta Exchange by 19th Avenue to take 56th Street southbound and then 1st Avenue until English Bluff Road and its southern terminus.
Northbound trips depart 1st Avenue at English Bluff Road to take English Bluff northbound onto 12th Avenue, Beach Grove Road, 16th Avenue, 56th Street and then 19th Avenue.
Points of Interest
- South Delta Recreation Centre
- South Delta Exchange (Bay 1 - South Delta Exchange) (Bay 2 & 3 - English Bluff)
- Grauer Park
- Century Square
- Tsawwassen Town Centre
- Winskill Aquatic and Fitness Centre
- Dieffenbaker Park
- Beach Grove Golf Course
- September 2006 - Route introduced
- The route is served by Community Shuttles running out of Surrey Transit Centre.
|Service Period||First Trip to Last Trip||Frequency (Mins)|
|Weekdays (Northbound)||9:45 AM - 9:50 PM||60|
|Weekdays (Southbound)||9:35 AM - 9:40 PM||60|
|Saturdays (Northbound)||9:45 AM - 8:45 PM||60|
|Saturdays (Southbound)||9:35 AM - 8:35 PM||60|
|Sundays/Holidays (Northbound)||9:45 AM - 7:45 PM||60|
|Sundays/Holidays (Southbound)||9:35 AM - 7:35 PM||60|
- Taking Transit To The People: Community Shuttle Service Expands, translink.ca, retrieved 29-01-2010
- The Buzzer September 1, 2006 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 06-12-2009