Coast Mountain Bus Company route C87 'East Ladner / Ladner Exchange'
C87 East Ladner/Ladner Exchange is a community shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This is an east-west loop shuttle route running in Ladner in the District of Delta. Half hourly service is available Monday to Saturday with hourly service on Sundays and holidays.
Eastbound trips depart Ladner Exchange by Harvest Drive to take Ladner Trunk Road eastbound onto 66th Street, Holly Park Drive westbound and then 62nd Street back onto Ladner Trunk back towards Ladner Exchange.
Points of Interest
- Ladner Exchange (Bay 6)
- Rotary Park and Community Centre
- Delta Hospital
- November 2005 - Route introduced
- Fall 2008 - Operations transferred from Richmond Transit Centre to Surrey Transit Centre
- The route is served by Community Shuttles running out of Surrey Transit Centre.
|Service Period||First Trip to Last Trip||Frequency (Mins)|
|Weekdays (Eastbound)||6:20 AM - 6:50 PM||30|
|Weekdays (Westbound)||6:27 AM - 6:57 PM||30|
|Saturdays (Eastbound)||9:20 AM - 6:50 PM||30|
|Saturdays (Westbound)||9:27 AM - 6:57 PM||30|
|Sundays/Holidays (Eastbound)||9:20 AM - 6:20 PM||60|
|Sundays/Holidays (Westbound)||9:27 AM - 6:27 PM||60|
- The Buzzer November 25, 2005 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 27-02-2010
- CMBC 2009-2010 Service Plan, portcoquitlam.ca, retrieved 16-02-2010