Coast Mountain Bus Company route C88 'Ladner North / Ladner Exchange'
C88 Ladner North/Ladner Exchange is a community shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This is a north-south shuttle route running a loop service in northern Ladner in the District of Delta. Half hourly service is available Monday to Saturday with rush hour service completed by conventional bus routes. Sunday and holidays have hourly service.
Northbound trips depart Ladner Exchange by Harvest Drive onto Ladner Trunk Road heading westbound until turning north onto Central Avenue, Linden Drive, Westminster Avenue and then Ferry Road until Commodore Drive and its northern terminus. From Ferry at Commodore the route begins its southbound route by taking Ferry Road to Admiral Way, Admiral Boulevard southbound to Westminster Avenue, Crescent Drive, 52nd Avenue to 57th Street, Ladner Trunk Road and then Harvest Drive to Ladner Exchange.
The first trip on weekdays when school is in session routes from Ladner Trunk Road by 47A Avenue, 51st Street, 47th Avenue, Delta, Ladner Trunk and then its regular route.
Every other trip on weekdays and Saturdays route in a counterclockwise loop allowing for half hourly service. During peak periods, passengers may board route 608 Ladner Ring in the morning peak and 606 Ladner Ring in the afternoon peak.
Points of Interest
- Ladner Exchange (Bay 7)
- Ladner Recreation Centre
- Rotary Park
- Trenant Park Square Shopping Centre
- Delta Secondary School (Weekday morning trip when school in session)
- Ladner Pioneer Library (Weekday morning trip when school in session)
- December 2005 - Service introduced
- December 2007 - Service extended to Marina Gardens Estate
- Fall 2008 - Operations transferred from Richmond Transit Centre to Surrey Transit Centre
- April 2009 - Service departing Ladner Exchange at the bottom of the hour (8:30) will travel in the counter-clockwise direction
- The route is served by Community Shuttles running out of Surrey Transit Centre.
|Service Period||First Trip to Last Trip||Frequency (Mins)|
|Weekdays (Northbound)||8:01 AM - 7:02 PM||30|
|Weekdays (Southbound)||8:08 AM - 7:09 PM||30|
|Saturdays (Northbound)||9:02 AM - 7:02 PM||30|
|Saturdays (Southbound)||9:09 AM - 7:09 PM||30|
|Sundays/Holidays (Northbound)||9:32 AM - 6:32 PM||60|
|Sundays/Holidays (Southbound)||9:39 AM - 6:39 PM||60|
- December Transit Service Improvements, translink.ca, retrieved 27-02-2010
- The Buzzer November 25, 2005 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 27-02-2010
- CMBC 2009-2010 Service Plan, portcoquitlam.ca, retrieved 16-02-2010
- The Buzzer April 10, 2009 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 27-02-2010