Coast Mountain Bus Company route C89 'Boundary Bay / South Delta Recreation Centre'
C89 Boundary Bay/South Delta Recreation Centre is a community shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This is a north-south shuttle route running in the Tsawwassen area of South Delta as a loop service. Hourly service is available seven days a week.
Southbound trips depart the South Delta Recreation Centre by 19th Avenue onto 56th Street heading south until turning onto 12th Avenue followed by Boundary Bay Road, 3rd Avenue and then 67th Street until 1A Avenue. From 1A Avenue the route begins its northbound return trip to the South Delta Recreation Centre by 1A Avenue onto 69A Street and then 3rd Avenue towards Boundary Bay Road.
Seasonal summer service (April to September) is available to Centennial Beach from Boundary Bay Road onto Park Entrance Road.
Points of Interest
- Grauer Park
- South Delta Exchange (Bay 3)
- South Delta Recreation Centre
- Tsawwassen Town Centre
- Beach Grove Golf Course
- Boundary Bay Regional Park
- Centennial Beach (Summer Only)
- September 2006 - Service introduced
- Fall 2008 - Operations moved from Richmond Transit Centre to Oakridge Transit Centre
- The route is served by Community Shuttles running out of Oakridge Transit Centre.
|Service Period||First Trip to Last Trip||Frequency (Mins)|
|Weekdays (Northbound)||9:20 AM - 9:20 PM||60|
|Weekdays (Southbound)||9:10 AM - 9:10 PM||60|
|Saturdays (Northbound)||9:20 AM - 9:20 PM||60|
|Saturdays (Southbound)||9:10 AM - 9:10 PM||60|
|Sundays/Holidays (Northbound)||9:20 AM - 8:20 PM||60|
|Sundays/Holidays (Southbound)||9:10 AM - 8:10 PM||60|
- The Buzzer September 1, 2006 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 26-02-2010
- CMBC 2009-2010 Service Plan, portcoquitlam.ca, retrieved 16-02-2010