Coast Mountain Bus Company route C92 'Sea Island South / Bridgeport Station'
C92 Sea Island South/Bridgeport Station is a community shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This is an east-west route running in the City of Richmond with service to hanger and other aviation facilities along the southern end of Sea Island. The loop service is provided six days a week with 15 minute frequencies during peak times and half hourly service at all other times.
Trips depart Bridgeport Station by Great Canadian Way onto Bridgeport Road, Airport Connector Bridge, Cessna Drive, off-ramp onto Airport Station Road and then Cessna Drive to the BCIT Aerospace Technology Campus by Institutional access road. The route continues along Cessna to take Russ Baker Way, Inglis Drive, Cowley Crescent in a counter-clockwise loop back onto Inglis and then westbound until Agar Drive where the route loops in a clockwise direction.
Return trips route from Agar to Inglis, Russ Baker Way westbound until turning onto Cessna Drive and Institutional access to the BCIT Campus. From BCIT trips return to Cessna followed by Airport Station Road, Miller, Moray Bridge, Sea Island Way and then Great Canadian Way to Bridgeport Station.
Points of Interest
- River Rock Casino and Resort
- Bridgeport Park & Ride
- Bridgeport Station, Canada Line (Bay 11)
- Airport Station
- BCIT Aerospace Technology Campus
- YVR South Terminal
- Formerly C92 Sea Island South/Airport Station
- September 2006 - Loop service on Cowley Crescent revised to operate in the eastbound direction only instead of service in both directions
- September 2007 - Route revised to bring service to the newly opened BCIT Aerospace Technology Campus
- September 2009 - Service revised to operate to Bridgeport Station with the opening of the Canada Line; midday and Saturday service introduced
- September 2010 - Conventional bus service introduced for peak hour trips, Monday to Friday
- The route is served by Community Shuttles running out of Oakridge Transit Centre. Peak hour service is provided by conventional Orion V and New Flyer Industries D40LF models operating out of Richmond Transit Centre.
|Service Period||First Trip to Last Trip||Frequency|
|Weekdays Westbound||6:20 AM - 7:00 PM||20 Peak hours, 30 Midday|
|Weekdays Eastbound||6:36 AM - 7:14 PM||20 Peak hours, 30 Midday|
|Saturday Westbound||8:55 AM - 6:55 PM||30 All day|
|Saturday Eastbound||9:06 AM - 7:05 PM||30 All day|
- CMBC 2009-2010 Service Plan. portcoquitlam.ca, retrieved 27-02-2010
- The Buzzer September 1, 2006, translink.ca, retrieved 17-04-2010
- Commuters, students in Richmond get more east-west options, translink.ca, retrieved 17-04-2010
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found