Coast Mountain Bus Company route C99 'Port Royal / Hamilton'
C99 Port Royal/Hamilton is a community shuttle route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, BC Canada.
This is an east-west community shuttle route running between the Queensborough Community at the southwestern edge of the City of New Westminster and Hamilton at the eastern edge of Richmond. Limited service is available Monday to Friday at hourly frequencies with extended service on Saturdays. No Sunday or holiday service is provided.
Westbound trips depart Port Royal from the corner of Furness Street at Ewen Avenue to take Ewen, Howes Street to Queensborough Landing Roadway, Boyd Street, Westminster Highway, Gifford to the Starlight Casino Roadway, back onto Gifford to Boyd, Howes and then Ewen Avenue westbound. From Ewen the route turns onto Boundary, Westminster Highway and then Gilley Road to its western terminus at Hamilton where Gilley Road meets Smith Crescent.
Eastbound trips depart from Gilley at Smith Crescent travelling north along Smith Crescent to Westminster, Boundary to Ewen, Derwent Way, Duncan Street and then Furness to Furness at Ewen.
Points of Interest
- Queensborough Community Centre
- Starlight Casino (Westbound Only)
- Bridge View Centre
- December 2007 - Service introduced
- September 2008 - Route modified to bring service to the Starlight Casino
- Fall 2008 - Operations moved from Richmond Transit Centre to Oakidge Transit Centre
- The route is served by Community Shuttles running out of Oakridge Transit Centre.
|Service Period||First Trip to Last Trip||Frequency|
|Weekday Eastbound||9:10 AM - 3:10 PM||60|
|Weekday Westbound||9:31 AM - 2:31 PM||60|
|Saturday Eastbound||9:10 AM - 6:10 PM||60|
|Saturday Westbound||9:31 AM - 6:31 PM||60|
- The Buzzer December 14, 2007 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 09-11-2009
- The Buzzer August 29, 2008 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 19-02-2010
- CMBC 2009-2010 Service Plan, portcoquitlam.ca, retrieved 15-02-2010