Coast Mountain Bus Company route N15 'Cambie / Downtown Nightbus'
N15 Cambie/Downtown NightBus is an overnight bus route operated by Coast Mountain Bus Company in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
This is an overnight bus route providing north-south service between Canada Line Marine Drive Station and Downtown Vancouver every half-hour from approximately 2:00AM until 3:30AM every night. It parallels the day-time route 15 Cambie/Downtown .
The route starts from the central NightBus Terminal on Dunsmuir at Howe southbound making a turn onto Robson eastbound, onto Cambie at Robson, onto Nelson at Cambie and then the Cambie Street Bridge. The route continues south down Cambie Street until Marine Drive and Marine Drive Station at the bottom of Cambie Street in South Vancouver. The route parallels a portion of the Canada Line. Northbound trips exit Cambie Street Bridge onto Smithe Street, turns onto Hamilton, Robson, Seymour Street, West Pender and then back onto Howe to the NightBus Terminus.
Points of Interest
- Downtown Vancouver NightBus Terminus (Bay 3)
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Vancouver Public Library
- Olympic Village Stn
- Broadway-City Hall Stn
- King Edward Stn
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- Oakridge-41st Avenue Stn
- Oakridge Mall
- Langara-49th Avenue Stn
- Marine Drive Stn (Bay 1)
- 2001 - All NightBus routes cancelled due to funding shortfall
- September 2004 - Service introduced to run until 3:10AM from Monday to Saturday
- December 2004 - Sunday service introduced
- April 2006 - Service revised to terminate at new bays on Howe Street between Georgia and Hastings due to construction of the Canada Line
- September 2009 - Extended to Marine Drive Skytrain Station
- December 2009 - Downtown routing revised to parallel daytime 15 Cambie/Downtown service
- The route runs out of Vancouver Transit Centre. Buses normally servicing the route include Nova Bus LFS and New Flyer Industries D40LF models.
- ↑ NightBus Service Expanded to Six Nights a Week, translink.bc.ca, retrieved 13-09-2009
- ↑ The Buzzer April 24, 2006 Issue, translink.ca, retrieved 23-04-2010
- ↑ Bus service changes coming December 14: new 99 B-Line stops and more, buzzer.translink.ca, retrieved 10-12-2009