Liberty Lines Transit
Liberty Lines Transit is a contract operator of the Bee-Line Bus System of Westchester County, New York.
- Established as Bernacchia Brothers Bus Company in 1953.
- Name changed to Liberty Coaches, Inc. in 1956.
- Founded Bus Associates, Inc. in 1969 and acquired West Fordham Transportation Company. Mount Vernon and White Plains routes were acquired from Westchester Street Transportation Company.
- Routes from Yonkers Transit are acquired in 1972.
- Acquired Riverdale Transit in 1975.
- Acquired Club Transportation in 1981.
- Charter and Atlantic City services are transferred to Vanguard Tours in 1985.
- Acquired Hartsdale Bus in 1999.
- Bronx and Manhattan routes were taken over by MTA Bus in 2005.
From 1984 to 2004, Liberty Lines operated bus service from the Bronx and Yonkers to Manhattan, under contract to the New York City Department of Transportation, using the Liberty Lines Express brand.
The following routes were previously operated:
- BxM1 East Midtown Manhattan - Riverdale
- BxM2 West Midtown Manhattan - Riverdale
- BxM3 Midtown Manhattan - Getty Square, Westchester, via Bronx
- BxM4A Midtown Manhattan - Bedford Park
- BxM4B Midtown Manhattan - Woodlawn
- BxM11 Midtown Manhattan - Wakefield
- BxM18 Financial District, Manhattan - Riverdale
Central Maintenance and Operations Facility/Office
- Address: 475 Saw Mill River Rd., Yonkers, NY 10703
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 914-969-0840
- Route Info and schedules: 914-813-7777
- Office: 914-969-6900
Cerrato Satellite Bus Facility
- Address: 101 Grasslands Rd., Valhalla, NY 10595
|700, 725, 750, 775||1965||GMC||SDM-5302|
|1150-1151||1974||GMC||P8M-4905A||Ex-Riverdale Transit Corporation.|
|1152-1153||1969||GMC||PD-4903||Ex-Riverdale Transit Corporation.|
|1154-1156||1970||GMC||PD-4905||Ex-Riverdale Transit Corporation.|
|1157-1159||1971||GMC||PD-4905||Ex-Riverdale Transit Corporation.|
|3001-3091||1988||MCI||Classic Suburban TC40-102A|
|3100-3110||1989||MCI||Classic Suburban TC40-102A||To MTA Bus in 2005.|