London Transit Commission
|Area Served||London, ON|
|Founded||1951 (from London Street Railway)|
|Number Of Routes|| 37 (Regular) |
|Union||Amalgamated Transit Union, Local 741|
The London Transit Commission (LTC), is responsible for the operation of the public transit system on behalf of the City of London, Ontario, Canada. It serves 20.8 million passengers annually. Currently, the LTC has 37 regular bus routes, plus 3 community bus routes.
See London Transit Commission routes for past and present routes.
As of December 2008.
|Age group||Cash fare||5 tickets||Monthly Citipass (unlimited use)||Monthly Weekday pass (Mon-Fri only)|
|Children (Under 4)||Free||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Children (5 yrs-Grade 6)||$1.35||$5.50||n/a||n/a|
|Students (Grades 7-12 with ID)||$2.75||$7.70||n/a||n/a|
- CNIB unlimited pass (with valid CNIB card) = $10.00
- Convention Pass (convention must be more than one day long and be registered with Tourism London) = free
- Fanshawe College Tuition pass (12 months) = part of tuition fee
- Park and Ride pass (cost of the pass covers monthly parking at Lots 1 & 2 and traveling on Dundas Street between English and Ridout Street on routes 2 Dundas, 7 Wavell and 20 Cherryhill anytime Monday - Sunday) = $50.00
- Post-Secondary monthly pass (unlimited ridership; full-time post secondary eligible students only) = $70.00
- Student unlimited summer pass (Grades 7-12, valid July and August) = $81.00
- UWO Undergraduate Tuition pass (8 months) = part of tuition fee
- UWO Graduate Tuition pass (12 months) = part of tuition fee
Downtown Information Office
- Address: 150 Dundas St. near Richmond St.
- Address: 450 Highbury Avenue North, London, ON N5W 5L2
- Phone: 519-451-1347
- Address: 3508 Wonderland Road S., London, ON N6L 1A9
|Fleet number range||Thumbnail||Year||Manufacturer||Model||Engine||Transmission||Destination sign||Notes|
|(14 buses)||2016||NFI||XD40||Cummins ISL9||Options from a contract order of buses built in 2015.|
|(1 bus)||2016||NFI||XD60||Cummins ISL9||Options from a contract order of buses built in 2015.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 London Transit Exercises Options for 15 New Flyer Xcelsior Buses, New Flyer Industries. Dated December 11, 2015, retrieved on December 13, 2015.