Toronto Transit Commission route 25 'Don Mills'
|Number of Branches||1|
|Distance||16.35km (Pape Station - Steeles)|
|Blue Night||303 Don Mills|
|Types of vehicles used||Orion VII|
25 Don Mills is a bus route operated by the Toronto Transit Commission in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
For detailed information about the former service north of Steeles, see the YRT route history for route 25D Don Mills.
This route services Don Mills Road. Its southern terminal is located at Pape Station, while is northern terminal is located at Steeles Avenue.
- September 4, 2005 - Route made accessible.
- November 23, 2008 - Moved to Eglinton Division.
- November 23, 2008 - Service improved to 3' 10" during AM rush south of Steeles, service improved to 3' 36" south of Steeles during PM rush.
- May 9, 2010 - At the request of York Region Transit, the 25D branch to 16th Avenue was replaced by YRT route 90B Leslie South.
25D Pape Station - 16th Avenue. This branch operated north of Steeles to 16th Avenue, looping via East Beaver Creek, 16th Avenue, West Beaver Creek and Highway 7. On May 9, 2010, operation of the branch was converted to YRT, who operated it under its route 90 Leslie South from Don Mills Station.
This route has one branch:
- 25 Pape Station - Steeles
Overnight service is provided by 303 Don Mills .
The type of buses that can appear on 25 Don Mills is the Orion VII .