Can we or the administrator add a chat room interface for the main board of cptdb, so every logged in user on cptdb can communicate with other members in real time or can we use IRC?
Promagstyle 02:47 19 January 2009 (EST)
- I really don't think it's necessary. If you see someone you want to talk to, just send them a PM. Chatting can take place on a messenger of the user's choice. Orion VIII 21:28, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
we should have a featured article, or articules, so that the main page can link right into the wiki. Pellaken 22:39, 18 June 2007 (PDT)
- I think we should have a short index of popular pages in the sections currently listed in the navigation bar, like a Table of Contents sort of thing DennisTT 22:22, 19 June 2007 (PDT)
Are we adding American info too?
- I don't think we should, it is after all the CPTDB with the C=Canadian. D40LF 21:46, 19 June 2007 (PDT)
I say that we should. The C is our focus, but there's no reason we cant expand ourselvs beyond just Canada. So long as our Canadian pages are prominent, then yes. Pellaken 23:00, 19 June 2007 (PDT)
- Then this should be put to the Admin's. In my opinion it would make this Wiki too big. There are still things that need to be added, VIA, CN, CP etc, into about airports, ferries, etc. Where do we stop? Do we include the whole world? Hong Kong? UK? Australia? India? etc, etc... D40LF 07:25, 20 June 2007 (PDT)
- big can be good, in 5 years we could have all the fleet rosters in the world, in 10 years, have tabs on every transit bus being made on the entire planet, where it's going to, and how long it'll take to get there. in 20 years we can have pics of each bus. think big! we would become the go-to site for transit in on planet earth Pellaken 21:58, 20 June 2007 (PDT)
- Well remember when I had my Vancouver wiki set up, it sparked this one being Canada-wide. If we restrict this one to only Canada, then sooner or later somebody's going to be inspired and set up an international one. It's bound to happen sooner or later :P Dennis 23:30, 6 July 2007 (PDT)
I know this is not the right place for this, but I cant seem to get on the regular forum. anyway, I made a backup here. http://z7.invisionfree.com/1BACKUP4CPTDB/index.php?showforum=2 Pellaken 04:43, 21 June 2007 (PDT)
I already explained it on the board if you read the announcements as well. It is CPU power. It's a server wide load reading, and I have the board set to not load if it is over a certain amount. Backup forums are not necessary. I adjusted the limit so there should be less errors now. A. Wong 07:10, 21 June 2007 (PDT)