Transportation Manufacturing Corporation MC-9
When a new production plant was established in Roswell, New Mexico, in 1973, it was incorporated as Transportation Manufacturing Corporation. MC-8 and MC-9 coaches produced at this location were badged as TMC rather than MCI, but were otherwise similar to the vehicles produced in Winnipeg.
Later MCI coaches built in Roswell were simply badged as MCI.
- All Points Bus Service - Hope, BC
- Charter Bus Lines of British Columbia - Delta, BC
- Glacier Coach Lines - Whistler, BC
- Gray Line West - Victoria, BC
- Northwest Bus Lines - Harrison Hot Springs, BC
- Personal Touch Tours - Vancouver, BC
- Quick Shuttle
- SeaWest CoachLines - Coquitlam, BC
- Silver Fox Coach Lines - Delta, BC
- Plymouth & Brockton Street Railway Company - Plymouth, MA
- Yosemite Transportation System - Yosemite National Park