Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority route 42 'Mount Pleasant'
|Area Served||District of Columbia|
|Route Type||Regional - Radial|
|AM Peak Buses Deployed||16|
|PM Peak Buses Deployed||16|
|Weekday Average Ridership||7,695 (FY'12)|
42 Mount Pleasant is a bus route operated by the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority.
This is a north-south route running in the District of Columbia. Service runs seven days a week with after midnight service running all days. Select morning peak southbound trips run as 42/ Mount Pleasant - Farragut West Station instead of continuing on to Metro Center.
Major route stops
- Mount Pleasant
- Adams Morgan
- Dupont Circle Station (MetroRail)
- Farragut North Station (MetroRail)
- Farragut West Station (MetroRail)
- McPherson Square Station (MetroRail)
- Metro Center Station (MetroRail)
- Galley Place-Chinatown Station (MetroRail)
- ↑ 2010 Bus Fleet Plan Final Report July 22, 2010, Pgs25-29, wmata.com, retrieved 14-01-2011
- ↑ FY12 MetroBus Weekday Average Ridership, wmata.com, retrieved 12-10-2012