Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority route 52 '14th Street'
|Route Type||Regional - Radial|
|AM Peak Buses Deployed||23|
|PM Peak Buses Deployed||25|
|Weekday Average Ridership||14,830 (FY'12)|
52 14th Street is a bus route operated by the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority.
This is a north-south route running in the District of Columbia. Alternating southbound trips begin service from Takoma Station or 14th Street & Colorado Avenue. Select evening northbound service trips run as 52/ running between L'Enfant Plaza Station and 14th Steet & Colorado Avenue.
Major route stops
- Takoma Station (MetroRail)
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- 14th Street and Colorado Avenue NW
- Columbia Heights Station (MetroRail)
- Reeves Center
- McPherson Square Station (MetroRail)
- Smithsonian Station (MetroRail)
- L'Enfant Plaza Station (MetroRail)
- ↑ 2010 Bus Fleet Plan Final Report July 22, 2010, Pgs25-29, wmata.com, retrieved 14-01-2011
- ↑ FY12 MetroBus Weekday Average Ridership, wmata.com, retrieved 12-10-2012