Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority route R3 'Greenbelt / Fort Totten'
|Route Type||Non-regional - Suburban|
|AM Peak Buses Deployed||4|
|PM Peak Buses Deployed||4|
|Weekday Average Ridership||1,220 (FY'12)|
R3 Greenbelt - Fort Totten is a bus route operated by the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority.
This is a north-south route running in the State of Maryland with limited service into the District of Columbia. This route runs with approximately hourl frequencies except during peak periods when service is increased to half hourly.
Major route stops
- Greenbelt Station (MetroRail)
- Beltway Plaza
- Archives II
- Prince George's Plaza Station (MetroRail)
- Fort Totten Station (MetroRail)
- ↑ 2010 Bus Fleet Plan Final Report July 22, 2010, Pgs25-29, wmata.com, retrieved 14-01-2011
- ↑ FY12 MetroBus Weekday Average Ridership, wmata.com, retrieved 12-10-2012