Wright Eclipse Gemini 2
|Wright Eclipse Gemini 2|
|Years of manufacture||2009 to present|
|Length||10.4 or 12 metres|
The Wright Eclipse Gemini 2 is the restyled version of the Wright Eclipse Gemini using the front of the Wright Gemini 2 DL/HEV. The Eclipse Gemini 2 is built on the Volvo B9TL chassis and available in a two axle or three axle configuration and with one or two doors.
- Arriva The Shires - Luton
- Blue Triangle - London
- East Yorkshire Motor Services - East Yorkshire, Hull, North Yorkshire coast, North York Moors
- First Hampshire & Dorset - Hampshire and Dorset
- First London - London
- London Central - London
- Metroline - London
- Lothian Buses - Edinburgh.
- SBS Transit (Except the pilot bus - SBS7500D, the rest of them built in Singapore with CKD)