Advanced Bus Industries MSV
|Advanced Bus Industries MSV|
|Years of manufacture||1996-1999|
|Length||25, 30 feet|
The Advanced Bus Industries MSV was a lightweight, low-floor transit and personal bus. They were constructed using fibreglass body panels and carbon steel frames. It is the predecessor to the Advanced Bus Industries TSV.
- Length: 25', 30'
- Width: 95"
- Height: 94"
- Weight: 9,170 lbs
- GVWR: 13,500 lbs
- Overhang (f/r): 78.5" (front), 72" (rear)
- Wheelbase: 143.5"
- American Bus Industries Standard
- Front: 41.7" x 64.5"
- Side: 33.0" x 75.5"
- Rear: 62.5" x 38.5"
Fuel Tank Capacity
- 32 gallons
- Average Fuel Economy - 6.42 mpg
- Central Ohio Transit Authority (COTA) - Columbus, OH
- Greater Dayton Regional Transit Authority (GDRTA) - Dayton, OH
- San Diego Metropolitan Transit System (SDMTA) - San Diego, CA
Demonstrator and engineering units
Below is a list of known demonstrator and engineering buses
|April 1999||1M9130G30WC089021||General Motors Vortec||General Motors Hydramatic||Altoona test bus.|
- Wikipedia, retrieved on 2010-12-12