Advanced Vehicle Systems AVS 22-102
|Advanced Bus Industries AVS 22-102|
|Years of manufacture||1995-2001|
|Power/Fuel||Battery-Electric, LNG, Hybrid|
The Advanced Vehicle Systems AVS 22-102 was a low-floor alternate fuel transit bus.
This bus was constructed with a steel frame with a fibreglass body.
- Length: 22' 7.5"
- Width: 104"
- Height: 107"
- Weight: 17,500 lbs
- GVWR: 24,500 lbs
- Overhang (f/r): 72.25" (front), 51.75" (rear)
- Wheelbase: 147"
- Vapor/American Vehicle Systems Standard
- Front: 77" x 33"
Fuel Tank Capacity
- 77 gallons (LNG)
- Charlottesville Area Transit - Charlottesville and Albemarle County, VA
- Charlottesville Transit Service - Charlottesville and Albemarle County, VA
- Chattanooga Area Regional Transportation Authority - Chattanooga, TN
- Greater Portland Transit District - Portland, ME
- Lehigh and Northampton Transportation Authority - PA
- Rhode Island Public Transit Authority - RI
- TRANSPO - South Bend/Mishawaka, IN
- Westchester County Bee-Line System - Westchester County, NY
Demonstrator and engineering units
Below is a list of known demonstrator and engineering buses
|1432||2000||1A9BT14S5YC309088||GMC Vortec||GMC Hydramatic||