American Car and Foundry H-13-S
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|American Car and Foundry H-13-S|
|Years of manufacture||1933 to 1943|
American Car and Foundry H-13-S was a transit bus. It was powered by a Hall-Scott 166 gasoline engine mounted underfloor.
4322 were built in total.
- Chicago Surface Lines - Chicago, IL
- Chicago Transit Authority - Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati Street Railway - Cincinnati, OH
- Connecticut Railway and Lighting Company - CT
- Des Moines Railway Company - Des Moines, IA
- Fort Worth Transit Company - Fort Worth, TX
- St. Louis Public Service Company - St. Louis, MO